Inkafu Big Shirt (Hanaami)
A long-length shirt with a big silhouette, which is a classic of Lequiosian.
A basic regular color shirt that can be coordinated in various styles while being exotic and crafty, using luxurious indigo flower cloth.
There are pockets on both sides, making it convenient to carry small items. It is also recommended to wear it like a jacket.
[Hanaami pattern:by Naka Bokunen]
Bokunen released in 2010 has reproduced the pattern drawn and wholesaled for the Lequiosian shirt. The petals of a series of flowers are a pattern that looks like a net or lace.
[Requiosian indigo flower cloth]
Indigo Kafu is a traditional indigo dyeing that has been handed down in China for 600 years, which is said to have the roots of Bingata and Indigo in Okinawa.
● Local craftsmen carefully dye it using the same technique as before. Planning and sewing are done in Okinawa.
● It is a component extracted from the same Acanthaceae plant as Ryukyu indigo, and is dyed indigo. It features a deep reddish indigo color.
● Natural indigo dyeing increases the strength of fibers, suppresses the growth of germs, and is said to have a high insect repellent effect.
● It is said that it has a high effect of absorbing ultraviolet rays and not passing through the skin. On the other hand, it is vulnerable to ultraviolet rays and may cause fading and discoloration, so care must be taken when exposing it to sunlight for a long time.
● Lequiosian's indigo seal cloth is firmly colored by a fixing reaction such as acetic acid. The feature is that it is relatively easy to handle.
Lequiosian's garment workshop is certified by the Okinawa Prefecture Clothing and Sewing Products Industry Association and produces Kariyushi.
This product has a trademark tag as a genuine Kariyushi product.
You can wear it not only for formal scenes such as Okinawa business, parties, resort weddings, but also formal (abbreviated) scenes.
Country of origin:Japan Okinawa
F:Length 91/Width 100/Sleeve length 58/Cuffs 14